Thursday, August 31, 2006

I've Fallen Off The Wagon!

But I have myself convinced it is for good reason! Let me clarify. I fell off the E-bay wagon. See, similar to an alcoholic.. I am a self-confessed shopaholic. Ask anyone who knows me, they can confirm it. I have been so good about staying away from E-bay. Then I started playing around with it to sell some things for Greta. While I was trying to get that sorted out I happened to look for some Disney dress up clothes for Alexa so she could stop dressing up like "the thing". Woo-Hoo! I won the auction for a sleeping beauty and snow white outfit along with 2 other non-descript outfits. I also won the auction for a 3 piece corduroy Disney Princess fall outfit. I also won the auction for a purple princess warm-up suit. I didn't really expect to win them all! I hadn't thought about it in a few days, forgot when the auctions ended.. until I got notice I won the costumes. Then when I went on to pay for that, it showed the fall outfit was ending in a few minutes.. well I had competition for that outfit.. I should have let it go, but I tend to be a bit competitive.. just a bit. Needless to say, I won. Then while I was dealing with that, the other one ended and I won that too! I am watching a Jasmine dress up outfit for Lexie and a pair of Buzz Lightyear jeans for Tristan, but haven't bid on those yet, they end next week. But see how easy it is?! Boy's clothes are few and far between.. I guess that's a good thing! I will post pix of Alexa all dressed up when the clothes get here! So if I call you in the middle of the night to say I am craving E-bay and just can't stop myself... just tell me to step away from the computer.. step slowly away..

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Are you kidding you're the goddess of shopping. I know when I've found a good deal when I think "this is an MJ special, she would appreciate what I paid for that" You will and always be my shopping hero. It's just a damn same I can't wear your shoe size! Love ya Nan

Cricket said...

I have an OVERLOAD of Buzz!!! Let me go through J4's stuff... there are clothes, toys, wall stencils, etc... what all Buzz do you want? just clothes? I wish T could see J4's room!!!