Wednesday, August 30, 2006

F.Y.I. (things you may or may not know!)

*I can have a good day without being devastated by guilt. (and that's OK!)
*My favorite color is still Hot Pink, although I like Purple too, as a reminder of Kie.
*I also like faeries as a reminder of Kie, but I am not collecting them.
*I am not collecting Dolphins either!
*I still cry at times without warning.
*My memories make me smile now more than they make me cry.
*I still miss Kierra every moment of every day.
*I can see Kierra in her children without it breaking my heart every time. (although it still breaks my heart she isn't here to see it herself..)
*I find it sad so many of her friends have faded away from seeing the kids.
*There are times I am still angry at God. (I don't need preaching about how wrong that is.. thanks anyway!)
*I don't expect, or want, anyone to feel they have to walk on eggshells around me, I don't mind talking about Kie, but I am also capable of talking about lots of other things.
*There are a select few who I am truly mad at/ disappointed in.. they know who they are! So if you are worried it may be you, ask me, don't avoid me!
*Tristan & Alexa are in size 2-3T..tops & shorts size 2T still works, but pants and PJs are size 3T. *Hunter is wearing Size 5 pants & shorts. Size 6 PJs, and size 6 shirts.
*Tristan wears a 7 1/2 WIDE shoe, regular width shoes are too tight on his chubby feet! *Alexa wears size 7 shoes. *Hunter wears size 12 shoes.
*Tristan's favorite Disney Character right now is Buzz Lightyear.
*Alexa's favorite Disney Character changes.. who ever she thinks is "pretty" at the moment. *Hunter's favorite Disney Character is Jack Sparrow.. Super hero.. Superman
*Tristan & Alexa really like the shows "Dragon Tales" and "Little Einsteins".
*Kierra could not stand Barbie, so we get Lexie Disney Princess things instead.
*I can not stand "Barney", so other than rare exposure in other homes.. they don't watch that show!
*Hunter refers to the twins more as his brother & sister now than him being their uncle.
*Hunter mentions and talks about Kierra alot, it is okay for those discussions to be happy ones too.
*Other than local friends & family, Brianne & Chad did not get any cards for their birthdays..that bites.
*I can still go places and do things, I just need to plan ahead, so ask me, if I can do it, I will!
*We aren't sure how we will handle the Holidays this year.. we will let you all know.
*We are still trying to figure out how to expand our house. ($$)
*I would love to get a small camper or RV to be able to travel more and go camping with all the kids.
*Starbucks Vanilla Chai Latte is my new favorite drink.
*Carraba's house salad is my favorite salad (now that the Light House Grille is closed!)
*I would love to go to the horse ranch in Madison, GA again.
*I would love to take Paula Deen's cooking class in Savannah, GA.
*My 25th High School reunion is in Oct. (yes, I am that old!)

No comments: