Monday, August 28, 2006

Too busy to blog?!?

Wow, it is Monday night! Have I really been too busy to blog?! Here is a recap of my "time off";
Saturday morning Terri & I dragged Nancy kayaking with us at the Guana State Park. It was a good time had by all, Nancy even liked it! We had some hard current heading back in, but the sun was shining, and we were with friends.. what's a little upper body workout compared to that?! We rejuvenated ourselves at Cap's on the water for lunch and beat the rain when we headed our seperate ways. I spent the rest of Saturday pulling apart my kitchen and rearranging a bit in between coralling the kids. Actually that project took me well into Sunday & Sunday night, but I did take a break Sunday morning to meet Terri back at Guana for another kayak stroll on the water. I felt sooo spoiled being able to go two mornings in a row! I am itching to get back down to Rainbow Springs.. that will be a definite road trip in the next couple weeks!

No comments: