Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy!


Chad Newborn
Originally uploaded by mommanana.
August 21, 1986 at 12:00pm (Noon) on a bright and sunny Thursday, Chad Louis Shore was born. 6 lbs 15 oz 20 3/4 inches long. He was our miracle baby in that we still aren't sure how he was conceived through 3 different forms of birth control! And no, there was never an opportunity for an oops! But we were blessed with our beautiful baby boy after only 15 minutes of contractions and no stitches. Actually I had more contractions than that, but I had walked so much during my pregnancy my muscles were so toned that I only felt the last 15 minutes. He was supposed to be Brent Louis, but we both looked at him and didn't see "Brent". Friends of ours had a son the same week Brianne was born and they named him Chad, so we called them and asked if they wouldn't mind us naming our son Chad. They thought it was great, and so he was named Chad! His face is scratched up in this picture because he kept taking his little mittens off. He was stubborn even then!

No comments: