Monday, August 28, 2006

Kitchen redo


Kitchen redo
Originally uploaded by mommanana.
This shows the wall where the kitchen nook set used to be.. covered with "stuff" and of no use. Now that is in the dining room/ play area, & the kids love it to play on and it is easier than me eating with them at their fisher price picnic table! I took this photo half done, half not, so you can see what is behind the curtain. My walls are really pale yellow, not the lime green they look here! I now have enough room to set up my craft table to sew, scrap book or whatever.. the kitchen is a gated off "no Kid" zone. I love it.. Thanks terri for giving me the idea to change things, I had planned to put the shelves in the garage and store my extra stuff there, but this turned out so much better!

No comments: