Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Chad is Great!

That is a line from a movie and part of a comment a friend of mine left on one of my blog entries.. very cute! But today he was great. And he is alot of the time. Last week when Hunter was first having problems at school, Chad took time and talked to him.. Hunter was so thrilled because Chad gave him a real hug! (Chad does not hug often!) Today was a long & somewhat stressful day for me. Hunter is still having problems and there doesn't seem to be much improvement. My Dr. says to avoid stress! HaHaHa! When Hunter & I got home Chad took over.. he took all Hunter's playtime stuff & TV out of his room for me, (which he will get back when his behavior improves) and he ordered pizza for dinner and helped with the kids. (Hunter did not get Pizza!) I wonder if Chad will ever want his own children? He says NO!

No comments: