Monday, October 22, 2007

A Working Date..

Brian was working "Caring Chefs" last night at the local mall. It is a fund raiser for The Children's Home Society. (It's on Sunday night so the mall is closed.) They set up tables throughout the 2 story mall with food and drink from almost 50 local restaraunts. For 2 1/2 hours you walk around sampling it all. They give the officers that work it an extra ticket. I had heard of it before but never attended. I had to hang out a bit until Brian got a break, then we got to walk around for about an hour. Then I sat near where he was stationed and relaxed and people watched. We discovered quite a few places not too far from where we live now. He claims it covers him taking me out to eat for at least a year, since he took me to all those restaurants in one night! NOT. We didn't even get to most of the upstairs. It was too much food! But it was nice to spend time with him no matter what we did!

No comments: