Monday, October 08, 2007

Home for Sale..again!

I haven't blogged about the Beckley house because it has been a thorn in my side. We had an offer.. a pathetic offer that would get us barely breaking even. But after going back and forth we finally accepted it. Paid off and off our hands was better than having 2 mortgages every month! I didn't feel good about it and told Brian I wouldn't celebrate til it was signed and done. We ended up with a repair list, more money down the drain! Then his gauranteed financing fell through less than a week from closing. So a month wasted and back to square one! So it is still for sale. Wanna buy a house??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depends! Can I live in it, on Wal-mart pay? (Lol), thought that would make you laugh. But, then again working for Wal-mart the 3 time around, it;s a Charm, Maybe!!!!. (JUST KIDDING)