Monday, October 08, 2007

Come & gone..

My birthday has come and gone. It was just another day. I did get to go to dinner with Greta Tuesday night. Then Thursday I had lunch with Terri & Dori. Saturday was supposed to be my big date night with Brian. He ended up having to work.. suprise, suprise. So Chad & I went to dinner and a movie. We went to a fondue place for dinner. It was a good time. We don't do much together so it was cool. He even changed his mind from us seeing Resident Evil (Yuck!) to seeing Heartbreak Kid. It was pretty funny. There were a couple scenes I would not have been comfortable seeing with him a few years back, but little shocks either one of us anymore! Nancy called to remind me I am now the same age as her, next in line is Terri, the baby of the group!
Brian got cards for the kids to sign on my birthday. When I got back from Taking Hunter to school Alexa ran to me saying "happy birthday! Happy Birthday to you!" It was too cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, let's not forget your friend in the South Cuba! (lol), we texted and called. Wish, I could have been there.