Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Forgive..

1 a : to give up resentment of or claim to requital for b : to grant relief from payment of a debt
2 : to cease to feel resentment against (an offender) : PARDON: to forgive one's enemies

Sounds simple enough doesn't it? Yet it isn't so simple for me. I can't seem to flip that switch on an old issue that I have dealt with most of my life. I know all the old addages about forgiveness and letting things go. It isn't one thing that caused the issue. It is a lifetime of things. I have tried to resolve how I feel. I just can't do it. I don't expect anyone to agree with me or understand how I feel. Just respect that they are MY feelings. Pretty vague, isn't it? It is family stuff and very personal stuff and I won't air it here. Just venting and letting you all know my head is in a funk right now. Not just from this.. life is what it is.. and some times it is... gray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everyone has something that is hard to get over, and it is hard to forgive weather it is something deep or just something simple and minor. you are only human and we can't change who we are, it's just called respect that person's wishes.