Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lost & Found

I have been hunting through the house looking for our 2006 tax paperwork. I have found all kinds of other things, but not that! We had them at the rental. All our other tax stuff is in a portable file. Why this folder didn't get back in there, I don't know, but it is driving me crazy! In the meantime I have found all kinds of things I hadn't seen in a while. Photos, journals, all kinds of stuff. Some made me melancholy, and some made me smile. It is crazy how much mess you have to make to truly go through a box, or a closet, to reorganize it and sort through what to keep, what to trash. I amaze myself when I see something and wonder why didn't I throw this away when I was packing it? What made me decide then to keep it and now not to? It will all get done, slowly but surely. Of course the tax papers, like all lost items, will be in the last place I look!

No comments: