Monday, October 08, 2007

Season of Sorrow

I have tried to decorate for Halloween/fall. I did not realize we had so much stuff. Then I realized we haven't decorated or gotten any of it out since October of 2004! We were on vacation right up until October 31st the year Kierra died and we haven't gotten into it since then. I am trying. The kids love it and that is what counts.
It is like the start of the "Season of Sorrow" for me. So many memories, and the anniversary of her death coming up. I try so hard to put a positive twist to things, and I manage to pull it off most of the time. Keeping too busy to let it drag me down. But it manages to drown me anyway.
So bear with me, and know this too shall pass! Won't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee! Nancy, get's around, (lol) as she tells me many times, This Too Shall Pass, and We Love you NAN!. But, she is right, this too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

But, as for Kie, I can't believe that date is coming around, doesn't seem possible, and each time, I think of her, IM reminded my brother in law passed away two weeks before her. Not even 40. Time, passes so quickly that we sometimes, forget to stop and smell the roses along the way.

Nancy said...

Hold my hand, I'll make sure the bouy is safe and the waves will eventually reach shore. Day by day, breath by breath, step by step. Put your arms around your self and squeeze. Love ya Nan