Sunday, October 21, 2007

P-nut Butter Pancakes..

Well, the menu choice this morning was pancakes. last time I made them I made pumpkin spice pancakes. The time before that it was banana. I only make them every couple weeks or so. Today it was peanut butter pancakes. Then the boys, Chad included, wanted chocolate chips too. So I made a couple plain peanut butter for our picky princess Alexa. Then I added choc. chips for the rest. I liked them better without the chocolate.. how wierd is that?! I think it was too much sweet for me with the p-nut butter and chocolate. Of course Brian had apple butter on his, which to me is ewwwww! I like apple butter on plain pancakes, and I like to put apple butter in pancake batter, but not with p-nut butter and choc. chips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, now I need to go to IHOP tomorrow after work and get some Chocolate Chip Pancakes. YUM!!!. I will remember this when I come.(lol)I like Peanut Butter on mine too but, I use it like real butter my ex taught me that YUMMMMY!!!. I hear you Alexa! How sweet it is! apple butter??? Only on Grilled Cheese for me.