Sunday, October 28, 2007

Out of the house & happy!

I refuse to let this gray day drag me down! I am really tired of all the dreary rainy weather we have been having for weeks and weeks now. So right now I have fresh french bread being made. (Thanks to my bread machine via Nancy!) Then I am going to make bread pudding out of it. In the meantime I am going to take our new Great Dane puppy to a Great Dane Halloween Party at a local puppy park with Hunter. The twins are going to play at Kids By The Hour which is right down the street from the dog park. I don't want to try handling a young, but big, puppy, and the three kids on my own. Brianne & Chad are going to Orlando overnight to go to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. Brian is working, so that leaves me on my own with the munchkins. Tristan & Alexa really like going to play at daycare and they haven't been there much lately. So this gets everyone out of the house and happy!

No comments: