Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The kids had a blast, I will post some pix. Hunter was Wolverine from X-men. Tristan was Batman, Alexa was a sparkly pink & black princess-witch. (Her description!) She reminded me all day..no, not witch, princess-witch! They remembered to say Thank You and Happy Halloween. Most of the time they said Trick or Treat. There were about 1/2 the houses that participated, and 1/2 who didn't. After making 100 goodie bags, we only had about 15 trick or treaters. We only saw 2 other families out in the neighborhood. Maybe there will be more next year. Alexa kept telling people.." I like you doggie, I like you kitty, I like you spiders (decorations), almost every house she saw something she had to tell them she liked. It was really cute. We had them take turns ringing the bell/ knocking on doors. Alexa kept track of whose turn it was. After each house she would say.."Everybody, everybody..it's My/Tristan/or Hunter's turn!" She kept it straight too. Tristan & Hunter were going a mile a minute and wanted more,more, more. Typical boys! I'll post the pix on the photo gallery and put a couple here. Brianne came over and had dressed up at work like a nerd..very funny and oddly.. believable! She taught Alexa a witchy laugh, but it came out more like a HeHeHe giggle. One of the neighbors took a picture of all of us, so if he emails it to me, I'll post that too. Hope everyone had a safe night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! wish I was there. Glad they had fun.