Monday, October 08, 2007

Dealing with my demons..

I can't seem to cut a break. I handled Alex's visit and thought I came out of it with minimal emotional damage. I have family crap going on and have actually accepted how I feel as being okay. Not for some people, but for me. I am still gauging the emotional toll of that one. Now I have Kierra's biological father coming to meet the twins with his new wife. Brian & I talked about it and agreed to let them meet the twins. Still working out the details. It is supposed to be later this week. I know we all have our demons to deal with.. but do mine have to gang up on me all at the same time??! My light at the end of the tunnel will be going to the ranch this weekend. I am not sure if it can get me totally out of my funk, but I know it will help, and it will get me out of town! I keep humming.. the devil went down to Georgia!!

No comments: