Thursday, October 18, 2007

I feel for you..

I do. My grief, and my situation with the kids, doesn't prevent me from feeling and having compassion, empathy, or sympathy for everyone else. If you all worry it will be too much for me to handle... please! If I was going to crack up or jump off a cliff it would have happened by now! I am not so fragile, so emotional, that I can't handle bad, or even sad, news. I feel like I am stuck in a plastic bubble sometimes. No one is sure how to touch me or be near me. I rarely get calls or invites anywhere. I am told it is because they all figure I am too busy with the kids. How will you know if you don't ask me? I may not be able to drop everything right this second, (although in an emergency I would!) but I can plan ahead or rearrange if needed. I know I am not always a bundle of fun to be with, but I am trying! No I am not the person I used to be, but am I so changed that you don't know me anymore? If so, take a chance, spend a little time with me, I am still in here somewhere. So pop the damn bubble already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay! SO, when are you coming????
(lol), you know, me, IM ready to go if I can.

Nancy said...

Wanna go out for some dancing and some drinks? I don't know about you but I could use the diversion. I miss you much. Love Nancy