Friday, July 28, 2006

Tristan's First Kiss!

I did get to get away for a while last night and finish school shopping with Greta and then we went and got a bite to eat. We were both fighting headaches, but we really push for our time together and try not to give it up without a fight! I got home to find out Brenda got Tristan's first kiss! Alexa freely gives kisses and hugs and says I Love You. But Tristan doesn't. Brenda was in trying to settle Alexa down and she was refusing any kisses or hugs. Tristan tapped Brenda on the shoulder so she asked him if he wanted a hug. Then he kissed her on the cheek! Brenda was so tickled! Of course first thing this morning when he got up I asked him for a kiss.. no dice.. he did his usual covering of his mouth and told me no! So I will keep trying and let you know when I finally woo him enough to get that kiss!

No comments: