Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Foot Note..

Hunter & I enjoyed our time together. We got rained out on Friday at Busch Gardens, so we headed to orlando earlier than planned and went to the Magic Kingdom for a couple hours Friday night. Saturday we went to Epcot, had a rough spot when Hunter wanted to leave and not go to the land of Imagination where Figment (the original purple Dinosaur!) was. Later he told me it was because Kierra had promised to take him there someday and he would never go there without her. I told him she would want him to go and someday I want to take the twins there because it was her favorite when she was little. He said he would think about it.
Sunday we went to Disney Quest after we had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, then headed home. We couldn't go Kayaking because on Thrusday before we left I went to the foot Dr. and left the office in a soft cast and walking shoe. I get a fracture boot this week. They think I have a stress fracture from my accident the end of April that has healed partially, but is not done healing and is still giving me a lot of grief. So no getting it wet.. no kayaking. Once I have the fracture boot I can take it off as needed. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: