Friday, July 28, 2006

Have a Good Weekend..

I will probably be off line for the weekend. Brian's brother Alan, his wife Leslie, and their children Ashley & Chris are coming to Jax for the weekend. They have been living out in Colorado and just got stationed in Fort Walton Beach with the Air Force. Ashley will be going to college in Orlando, so we should get to see them more often. Alan is the oldest of the 4 Shore boys. He used to come over to my apartment before Kierra & I moved to Wyoming. I would cook dinner and he would hang out and play with Kierra. I have a video of one of our visits to Florida when Kierra was just about 6 years old. She was telling him all about Daisy Girl Scouts. We went to Disney with them and there is video Alan took from his seat with Kierra on Thunder Mountain Railroad.I am not sure who's scream reached the higher octave.. Alan or Kie! He lost his hat on one of the twists and turns and they never did find it. I have a picture of him dancing with Kierra at Brianne's wedding. Good memories.. They are good people. So I better go finish cleaning house! I'll catch you all up Sunday night. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

New Beginnings said...

It's memories that keep our loved one's alive in our hearts, I can't say how you feel Mari-Jane but I can tell you that your very loved and personally my heart breaks for you.
my wish for you and your family that the peace you deserve and the justice that is Kie's.

Love You:
Sue