Monday, July 24, 2006

A Good Night's Sleep!

Last night (Sat.) I slept from about midnight straight through til 8:34 am this morning! I can't tell you how long it has been since I slept for more than a couple hours without waking up. Terry came over and insisted I take some Tylenol PM and go to bed. She stayed over and got up with the kids this morning. Then she took Hunter home for the day. He ended up sleeping over and I will pick him up in the morning. He called me to let me know he swam across the pool without his floaties and was so proud of himself. It is good for him to get time away.
I went to brunch with Greg, Lisa, and her parent's. Then this afternoon I went and saw the movie "Click" with Greta.. not bad, makes you appreciate life a little more. Lots of funny moments, a few emotional moments too. Chad watched the twins for that, then Brenda came over and put them to bed for me so Chad, Nancy, & I could go to a late show for Pirates of the Carribean. Great special effects. Busy day!
Okay, I just realized it is almost 3 am, so this blog will be dated for Monday, when I am actually still on Sunday.. sorry for the confusion. My days run together. I guess I will go to bed and try to sleep so I can start today (Monday) like normal people do!

No comments: