Saturday, July 15, 2006

I shopped without spending!!

My friend Terry Moore from Miami came to visit for a few days. It was great to see her and to have the company. We got together with Greta and Nancy to see The Devil Wears Prada.. a good movie.. I had to leave just before the end to pick up the kids, but the girls said it ended well! Then Terry, Brenda, & I went to Orlando yesterday to go window shopping and get away for the day. It was great not to be on a timetable. I survived shopping without spending! Thanks to Kids by the Hour and Brianne & Justin, and Chad, for making that possible. Saw lots of cool stuff, got some ideas for Christmas and some birthdays. Even hobbling in my fracture boot wasn't too bad, other than a painful moment or two! And Thank You to Brenda & Terry for sharing the day with me.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Truely amazing, I'm proud of you! Now don't kick so hard next time.