Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sat. Night, not Sunday yet for me..

I am glad Tristan has an overabundance of underwear. I have been correcting myself for calling them panties, because I have been scolded and reminded that boys wear underwear.. girls wear panties! Today was day 2 of Tristan in underwear all day. He had a few accidents, but overall has been doing okay with it. I got spoiled with Alexa making the transition so smoothly when she finally made the switch to panties full time. But I will take what I get and be glad I got it! He is on his way and I am thrilled. Alexa has to remind me what a big girl she is and that she keeps her panties dry all day when ever I am praising Tristan for his efforts. I feel like a tennis ball at Wimbledon bouncing between the two of them!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hang in there baby Sunday's coming. Just remember it's because of that ball at Wimbledon someone wins a lot of money. lol.

Anonymous said...

see! we knew you had it in you, and remember, once you get this done it's down hill from there, no more training. WELL!!! not unless one finds a puppy along the way,