Friday, March 07, 2008

Signs..

Not everyone believes in signs.. and some people believe every rush of wind is one. I am somewhere in the middle. I can tell you not everything is a coincidence. Even before Kierra's death I had occasion to believe people I loved who had died found ways to let me know they were with me.
Anywho.. I won't list Chad's car tag here.. and I did not notice it when it came in the mail. Chad put it on his car right away, and then Monday morning I was pulling out to take Hunter to school and glanced over.. The numbers are Kierra's birth month & year.. the letters are KLE.. her middle name is Lee. No matter how you think.. that is just wild! I consider it a cool thing for Chad to have with him when he drives. Coincidence or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a sign. I think it is a sign. Proud of The Chad for getting to drive and a car.