Sunday, March 16, 2008

Buying in Bulk..

Okay, so did you notice it's 4:30 in the morning?? I slept on the couch a few hours, then cleaned the kitchen and am trying to get motivated enough to finish putting away groceries. Why do I have groceries to put away at this ungodly hour? Because Brian & I spent a couple hours together yesterday at Sam's Club. (That is as close as we get to a "date"!) Granted we won't have to go again for a couple months, but putting all this stuff away is daunting! I got all the frozen & refrigerated stuff put up right away. And then I ran out of steam! I have a busy day today, so it is a now, or not til tomorrow, kind of thing. I think I will grab a cup of coffee and let the caffiene decide!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like the 'old routine'. Are you doing your oxygen masks?