Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clothing Optional?

Lately Tristan has preferred to run around the house in just his underwear. When we come home from going somehwere he strips within minutes of coming through the door. I will tell him to get dressed in the morning and he wants to know where we are going. If I tell him we aren't going anywhere, then he says he doesn't want to get dressed. I guess I could make him put on clothes, but seriously, why? Is it a battle I really need to fight? He has his blanket if he gets cold, and he knows he has to get dressed if he wants to go play outside. Alexa is usually the opposite. She gets up and wants her clean underwear and clothes as soon as she has her milk and is fully awake. In the grand scheme of things it isn't a big deal to me. So I suppose you could consider our house clothing optional.. if you are 4 years old anyway! Otherwise.. please dress accordingly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! if your a boy, you can get away with it, to a certain point. Well, if he is at home. Well, I guess if he comfortable. LOL

Nancy said...

What a creature of comfort. I foresee treehugging in his future, but with pants on...lol