Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poop, Pee, or Parmesan Cheese..

Which smells worse when hidden in a room for even a short amount of time? Or what would the impact be if they were combined? That was the smell I came home to yesterday after I volunteered at Hunter's school. It was in Alexa's room and it was foul! Of course, the bodily waste was Tristan's. I am not sure if the parmesan cheese was added to cover it up, or just for fun. I made them clean it up. Then got the rest with the vaccum cleaner. My vote goes for the parmesan. It gets stronger as it sits and the smell lingers longer even after it's cleaned up! I am not sure I will be able to put it on my pasta for quite a long time! Scarier than the smell.. Chad didn't smell it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny!

Nancy said...

bless Chad's heart...