Monday, November 12, 2007

You gotta laugh a little..

If you have read the previous blog you will understand how I was feeling after I read it and posted it this morning. I was thinking how tired I am. How tired of the way grief drains your soul. How I miss her laughter, her full out, from the gut laughter. As I thought that I came accross a video clip on another blog. I don't normally bother with them, but clicked on it anyway. I laughed out loud! It struck me so unexpectedly, and I laughed some more. Then I saw another clip and checked it out. It was hilarious. I do not normally laugh out loud when I think something is funny. And humor is selective, you may not find it as funny as I did. But you know what? It was a Kierra kind of humor, she would have laughed the loudest. I think she was right there with me, showing me I needed to laugh a little, maybe even alot.. so here are my chuckles for today, go laugh a little!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IR5HWr9IIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MdVx6UYpHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWUf7_CB644

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks needed that, and I found some to share with my singles at church, he cracks me up, it is for Kie.

Nancy said...

It's the laughter between the tears that sound the best. Remember Savannah and how we laughed like music? It's the echo of the bittersweet that embellishes our laughter parting the dark clouds, even if only for a moment. Put your arms around each other and hold everyone close and feel me holding you guys there in that moment. Love N

Nancy said...

Those are TOO FUNNY.