Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And so it begins..

I decided to steer clear of the tree decorations and older boxes of Christmas stuff for now and got out the decorations for around the house and any newer stuff from the past few years. That was a good idea in theory. I thought that would help me avoid any major nostalgia or emotional thunderstorms. The first box I opened had smaller boxes I didn't recall, so I opened them. Only to discover the Carebear tabletop decoration and Carebear ornaments I got for Kierra & the twins for their 2005 Christmas. She never saw them. I never had the chance to give them to her. No matter how hard I try, the thoughts still come that there was still so much I wanted to give her, a whole lifetime I wanted to share with her and her children. This really sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IM sure the decorating is hard, but, your doing a great job, your doing it for the twins and Hunter! and the rest of your family.