Friday, November 30, 2007

A fear of hope..

It has been such a rough week I just am not sure I can take much more emotionally. Maybe that is why I have this fear of hope. We have a good offer on the Beckley house. It all sounds good, and I don't have the uneasy feeling I had with the last offer. Yet I have a serious fear of hope. I am afraid to hope that this will all go smoothly. They want to close before Christmas. This would be such a huge weight off our shoulders. Maybe the fear is because we don't just want this, we need this. And I think it would shatter me for this to fall through. It is strange for me to feel "fragile." To feel so vulnerable. And yes, to admit it! So wish us luck, say a prayer, whatever works! And I will work on getting my emotional strength and confidence back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called Faith, and if you have that, I know it's hard, things seem to some how fall into place, as Nancy say;s this too shall pass.