Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Putting my house in order..

Well, we solved the stir crazy day and the days following, so all is well. Between Bri's recovery and Terry visiting I have seriously neglected my house. I had spoiled Brian & myself the few weeks preceding because I had been keeping things cleaned up and even got the beds made every day. I kept up on laundry, cooked, and kept the kitchen clean. Then so much was going on I barely did the basics. Boy does it show! Bri is doing better, Terry had to head home, and I need to get back on track. I started weeding through our office paperwork and "stuff" a couple weeks ago and that is still a work in progress. I have a kitchen project I planned about a year ago now..would like to get that done too. So I am going to try to get caught back up on putting my house in order. A constant work in progress, but progress worth the work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well we tried to help but Rosietta was on a big break, so you still have more to blog. What happened to all the other stories???