Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Butt, Booty, & Boogie

I have been so immersed in the world of babies and children I sometimes forget that not everyone is. Our friend Terry went with me to take Brianne to her Dr. Appt. Monday morning. I went to find a rest room then met them in the pharmacy afterward. They were having fits of laughter & giggles. They just happened to be sitting accross from the baby aisle. There on display were tubes of Butt Paste & Booty Goo. Don't the names just make you smile, or maybe even chuckle, a little? I didn't get carried away like they did. Maybe because I know that the stuff is like paste & goo! And as honestly as they're named, they honestly work.
Then yesterday I went to pick up some cold medicine for Alexa and guess what I found? Boogie Wipes! Yep, special wipes for a boogie nose. In grape or strawberry scents. Okay, yes I did, I got the grape ones. they are bigger than I thought they would be and smell much better than baby wipes and are antibacterial too. So now I have pesonal knowledge of butts, bootys, & boogies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had to be there with me and Bri, she was feeling good at the time and we just thought it was funny, never heard of it. OKay! boogie wipes. GOT THAT BRI!