Friday, January 25, 2008

Update on earlier post.. FYI

This is my "journal" of sorts. There are times I ramble, and times I make sense to myself, but not to anyone else. Please let me know if something confuses you or worries you. Usually it is just a miscommunication. I didn't realize the way I worded "IN A HEARTBEAT", that it could be misunderstood the way a few people took it. As I updated in the post.. I did not make the comment about "unloading the kids".. someone else made the comment and it made it's way back to me. You would be amazed at how often that happens. Even when someone says, "please don't say anything to anyone else"... someone, somewhere, will tell someone else and so on and so on. That is human nature I guess. I have been guilty of it myself. It is often not even intentional when someone tells you something hurtful. I imagine sometimes it is, but let's give each other the benefit of the doubt! I have been appalled at some of the things people felt the need to share with me about Kierra. 99% of it I already knew.. but why the need to share things that would shed a hurtful or negative light on someone who isn't around to defend themselves? And to tell things that wouldn't bring peace, but pain?? Anywho.. that is a whole other book! Sorry if I confused or concerned you guys.. all is well in our world, hope you are well in yours..

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The telephone game again and again