Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas is over!

The kids keep telling each other "Christmas is over!" while they watch me pack up and put away all the Christmas decorations. Why does it take 3 times as long to put stuff away than it did to get it out? My house looks bare! ( At least the walls and shelves/tables do.. toys cover most of the floor!) I still have some things to pack up, but it is all narrowed down to my formal dining room area. I will be glad when it is all gone! I hate putting it away more than I couldn't stand getting it all out. Hopefully today will finish it up. I still have to get plywood and get it up in the attic so I can get stuff stored and out of the garage. The kids keep asking me why I am putting everything away.. and that is where they learned their new phrase... Christmas is over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it will be here before you even know it again. Glad you did the Christmas thing, it looked really nice. I loved seeing it and the kids and thier excitment of the week. from cuba to immigration. (LOL)