Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finding the Alphabet..

The twins & I just got back from the grocery store. I just needed to pick up a few things so I hadn't planned on it taking very long. It took almost an hour! It all started when we were walking in and Tristan pointed out a letter on a sign. I told him he was so smart and such a big boy! Not to be outdone, Alexa picked out a letter from another sign. So of course I praised her as well.
So that is how we ended up playing "Find The Alphabet" in the grocery store for almost an hour! I almost forgot what I was shopping for, good thing I had my list! I am sure a few people thought we were odd, but the kids had a blast. it turned a hectic, rushed shopping trip into a fun, educational adventure. Maybe next time we'll do colors and numbers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, now you can play different things such as things as find the color with the cars and trees etc. It's fun! keep it going.