Sunday, January 13, 2008

little people.. big mess!

I am always amazed at how big a mess the littlest people in the house can make! Brian & I spent the better part of today cleaning & fixing things and we aren't done yet! I completely cleaned and organized both of the boys rooms and steam cleaned Tristan's carpet. Alexa's room will have to wait until tomorrow. I downsized and sorted out their toys and Brian stripped, cleaned and remade their beds. Resolve makes the most awesome spot magic stain remover.. it works on chocolate, candy of various colors, and poop! Can't tell you how much fun cleaning all that was! Our steam cleaner is one of the best investments we ever made. On to cleaning the hall and the area between the kitchen and the back door!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you mean you were home I wish I could have been there to watch all of this, how awesome! (LOL) trying to make you laugh IM sorry I missed this.