Sunday, January 06, 2008

3 Little Elves..

Have you looked under your couch lately?? I am fortunate that ours is situated away from the walls. I can just tip it back and have access to underneath. I do it about every two weeks. It is quite the adventure even in such a short amount of time. Today I found pieces of puzzles, toys, hair barrettes, lots of dust bunnies, crumbs from assorted snacks, pieces of paper, wrappings from Capri Sun straws, & unknown bits & pieces. There are a couple toys down inside one of the pieces to the couch. They are unreachable, forever destined to live in the dark crevices of our couch until we someday get a new couch. I refuse to cut the underside to get them out. It is another mystery how they came to be there in the first place. The infamous elf, "I Don't Know" must have done it. He seems to get around alot these days! He hides in the house somewhere with his pals.. "Not Me" & "I Didn't Do It".. If you notice there are 3 of them.. quite a coincidence that we have 3 elves of our own living here too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so funny! reminds me of the ones my mom had but there were 6 little elfs. We never did it!. You must have one of those Ghostbusters.