Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Speaking of rescuing!

Brianne went to the ranch with me this weekend. It was good to have some time with her. It was too hot to ride in the afternoons, so we rode in the morning, then watched movies and hung out in the afternoons. We don't get to do that very often. She got to ride one of her favorite horses and I rode my boy, Barney.
On the way home we could not resist stopping at a small humane society. I have passed it a dozen times and never stopped because I usually go home on Sunday and they are closed. They had a litter of lab/pitt bull puppies and a 2 year old yellow lab named Keeley. She is spayed, housebroken, trained, and has a very sweet nature. She now lives with Brianne. She has a weak hind leg from surgery to repair a gun shot wound, but it doesn't seem to slow her down much. Brianne wanted another dog, but the puppy thing won't work with her & Justin working so much. Keeley has fit right in. I will post a pic as soon as I get it sent from my phone to my pc. I guess the rescuing thing has been passed down to my daughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is your'S? YOU didn't come again with something?

(lol), too bad, Brian.