Saturday, June 09, 2007

I know you care..

I appreciate everyone caring about me and worrying about me. I can't say getting through Kierra's birthday will be easy, but I will get through it. I don't need to be "rescued" or "watched/ babysat". Yes, I am depressed, but I am not suicidal. I appreciate those who want to try to comfort me, but usually that means sharing your grief and I feel like I have to make you feel better, which I just don't have the energy for today. Any other day I can handle almost anything, but this is not "any other day". So.. know I appreciate how much you all care.. just knowing that you are there helps me. I will not take off for parts unknown, I will not do anything stupid. I will most likely stay home and have a quiet day with my family. I will blog if the mood strikes me, and I will be back in touch with you all on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we love you and are here for you,
Happy Birthday Kierra