Sunday, June 03, 2007

Paying for my impatience!

The other day I went to the plaza near our house to pick up pizza for the kids. It wasn't ready yet, so I thought I would look around the plaza. I had been wearing a headband on my hair for a few days and most of you know that means it is time for a haircut. Rather than wait and go to one of the 2 guys I trust to cut my hair, I decided what the heck and went into a "Great Clips" to get it cut. I pointed to a photo on the wall and said that is about what I want.. layer and shape the top, leave some of the length. It is butchered! First off it was not even on both sides and so it had to go even shorter to try to even it out. The left side is choppy, and it is VERY short. I can't recall it ever being this short. I have gotten the sides short before, but usually try to leave length on the top when I do. Mousse won't even help because there isn't enough hair for it to do anything. So I am paying for my impatience with horrible hair! Good thing it will grow out.. eventually!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! Be glad it is summer, from the lady I have cut my hair for over 3 yrs, she said Summer the hair grows faster as it has something to do with the oil in our scalps. Something to that nature.
It will grow!