Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wide Awake..

Here I sit at 2:45 am..I am at Greg & Lisa's..yet I keep thinking I need to check the kids and make sure they are all covered up and in their beds. They all take turns ending up on the floor with their pillow and blanket sometimes. It is such a sub-conscious thought and I find it strange that my mind can't grasp that I am not at home and don't have to do that tonight. I feel like I should be doing something, well I am doing something, but I mean something like cleaning the kitchen, or catching up on laundry. I can pretty much do anything I want, and I don't know what to do! I did take a long, hot shower and even shaved my legs. That was a splurge for me! The idea that I should get some sleep is a foreign thought to me. I am wide awake. I did throw a book in my bag, so maybe I will try to read. But I know I may start the book, but then it will sit untouched until I give it away. I have discovered a game I actually like..I am not a computer game type person, but I do like Sudoku.. it is a number puzzle game. It makes my mind work in a way other than related to kids! And I do the more difficult ones so I have to focus my mind on the game, nothing else. I don't get to play often, but enjoy it when I do. I brought Max with me, so my need to nurture has been met.. but now he is all fed and is sound asleep in his bed. I guess I will go check his covers and try to get settled for the night..

No comments: