Saturday, March 25, 2006

They are what they are..

Tuesday night Brianne & I took the kids to see Curious George. The twins did good. They got bored toward the end, and decided to make some noise, but the theater wasn't crowded so no biggie. Then we went to Red Lobster for dinner. Darnell wasn't working but he came over and had dinner with us. Tristan & Alexa were glad to see him. So was I. I know how hard this has been for me, so I can't imagine what it must be like for him. To not only lose Kierra, but essentially the twins too. I would never stop him from seeing them. But they were a family. They lived together and shared their lives and dreams together. Now that is gone. I can't give that back to him. I have told him it is okay to keep living his life, to move forward. That someday he deserves to love someone and have a family again, Kierra would want that for him. Though I know that isn't what he wants to hear. I know no matter how well meaning people are, I don't want to hear that life goes on, or it will get easier. If it gets easier, will that mean I have accepted her being gone? Or will it mean I am forgetting her? Those may not seem like rational thoughts, but they are what they are.....

No comments: