Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nuts & Bolts..

I can't blame anyone but myself.. it was my idea..just know I will never do this again! This adventure playset has more parts than anything I have ever put together before. And I have put together alot! Although I did save some time by sorting out the hundreds of nuts & bolts and sorting the lumber and other parts, it still took about 5-6 hours to only get it 1/3 of the way done. It will be awesome, I will take a picture and post it when it is finished. Our good friend, Rick Price, went with me to pick it all up yesterday and he spent his afternoon helping me put it together today. What a great guy! I don't know if I will get it done tomorrow, but I will do what I can. There wasn't much prefabricated, so lots of parts & pieces. We'll see how many are left over when I am done!

No comments: