Saturday, March 04, 2006

Not Done Yet!

Okay, I worked on the playset by myself yesterday & today. I forced Chad to hold the roof pieces while I bolted them down, but put it all together by myself.... I spent 4 hours on it yesterday and a total of 4 1/2 hours today... and I am still not done! I think I only have the slide to put together and attach, and put the swings on it. My hands, arms and back are soooo sore.
But I do have to say it is pretty cool! It got dark before I finished tonight, so I will wait and get a picture when it is all done. It will get finished on Monday, I am taking tomorrow off!
Tomorrow I am going to go snorkeling with the manatees. I am so excited and ready for a break. Brianne usually takes the kids for the day on Sunday. She didn't take them last week, so I have been really looking forward to this. I haven't been able to spend much time with Lisa ( & Greg!) so that makes the day an added bonus. So I am off to pack and head over there tonight, my wonderful husband is coming home from work early so I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go in the morning. He's a keeper!

No comments: