Monday, March 20, 2006

In our own beds..

Our first full night with every one back home in their own beds. As hectic as it was with them all wound up and excited this evening, it was still such a comfort to be with the twins & Hunter. All the way home from Terri's they were all jabbering a mile a minute. Hunter was filling me in on climbing the dirt mountain and how cool it is I let him do things there that I don't let him do at home. Then he told me all about tearing down the back porch with Uncle Dwight and what a big boy he was that he got to use a big hammer. In between Hunter's excited tales, I had Tristan & Alexa telling me all about it in their own language!
When we got home it was a mad scramble to see who could draw my attention first and they all climbed up on my lap the second I sat down. The boys settled down to playing soon after that, but Alexa was glued to me the rest of the night. She pitched a fit when I had to go to the store and cried off & on until I got back. They were all exhausted and ready for bed by 8:30.
I am hoping to head there myself soon. I got used to sleeping on that boat, I am hoping some of that stayed with me and I will sleep well tonight too!

No comments: