Monday, January 02, 2006

Backtracking..

On December 30, 2005 Dr. Salim Ghazi was arrested for vehicular homicide. He bailed himself out of jail less than 2 hours later with $10,000.00 cash ( for a $100,000.00 bond).
I was asked by the media how I felt about the decision..I told them that regardless of anything they do, it does not change my life. It does not change what I have to wake up to every day..raising 2 children without their mother, realizing every day I awake is another day that my daughter is dead. There is no peace or closure from anything the justice system does.
I can't live for vindication through the courts. I don't have the emotional energy for it! Whatever happens will happen..
I spent the day with Hunter, my sister, Greta, my daughter, Brianne, and my friend, Terry. We went to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA. I am glad we were away from the media zoo for the day. I got a few calls, but told them I was spending the day with my son and had no comment. So of course there were some inflammatory comments about Kierra's driving record. I am not fighting this case in the news. No matter what her driving record was, his actions caused her reaction and now she is dead. Nothing changes that..

No comments: