Wednesday, April 26, 2006

While I am on a roll...

Okay.. I drive a big, red van.. not a mini cooper , or some other tiny car you can't see... I have commented on that a couple times in the past week because people drive like they can't see this big-ass red Nana-van! I even have big purple lettering accross the top of the back window " Road Rage Kills..." then " Remember Kierra Lee Shore 6.9.81-11.13.05" with a fairie on both side rear windows.
Like yesterday when I was rearended on Southside Boulevard. I was taking the twins to lunch after their WIC appointment. This young (25) girl and her friend were in sporty Saturn behind me. I noticed a few times she was following too close, too fast, then would back off. Well, I stopped for a red light .. and she didn't. Her car just banged up my bumper, but tore up her front end. I think she went into and under my bumper. I used my left foot to brace on my brake when I saw her coming too fastand I didn't want to be slammed into the car stopped in front of me, and so now my foot is in major pain, may have a stress fracture ( what an appropriate name!) I go see my Dr. in a couple hours.. The girl didn't bother to ask if we were okay.. she kept saying.. I don't know what happened.. I told her.. you weren't paying attention & you hit me, that's what happened! Now I get to deal with Insurance companies and put my car back in the shop! My life is way too much fun for me!! ( Please note sarcasm!)

No comments: