Thursday, April 27, 2006

I know.. I started it!

Okay, in case you all don't read the comments.. Aimee says it wasn't her, someone else used her screen name, which gives them even less right to speak for Kierra! (so pass my opinion on to her Aimee, and I guess you should change your password!).. funny I didn't see any other blog or comment where Aimee explained that.. I am not the only one who read the original comment and felt the same way, I would think she would have wanted to clarify that, anyway ... I also have seen other messages and postings from her to Brenda and I think they both need to avoid each other like the plague!.. even on the internet. And this is MY blog, for MY feelings and that is what it is!..if anyone wants to bash whomever, or rant & rave.. start your own blog and go for it! This discussion is .... OVER.

No comments: