Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More to catch up on..

I am trying to remember things from the past couple weeks and my mind is a blur..
Last Friday I took the twins to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA so Alex could see them. It was a hard choice to take them. All in all it was a good day, They didn't know him and Alexa was alot more reserved with him than Tristan was. They played hard and had a blast. They loved the water park. I think Alex was suprised how much they have grown and how much they are their own individual personality. He didn't make any demands or get into any heavy conversations about his intentions, and neither did I. Right now he is preparing to go to Texas for 2 months training, then Iraq for a year.
Kierra's high school boyfriend, James, came by last week too. He just came back from living out in Kansas or Arkansas. He came and visited and played with the kids. It is still very emotional for him. I told him that's ok, it is for me too..
I haven't seen Darnell much lately, he is supposed to call and let me know his days off so we can plan something with the kids. They miss him too. They like to look at a picture I have of Darnell & Kierra where they both have huge smiles on their faces. Alexa points and giggles, Tristan then laughs too. Boy, do I need that laughter!
I am running on emotional empty.. I try to be there/here for everyone, but I notice I have a harder time keeping in touch, and following through with projects I need to get done. I fall asleep on the couch more often than not lately, and wake up there in the wee hours of morning. My house is falling down around me and I don't have the energy to care!

No comments: