Friday, April 28, 2006

Full of Bull?

Hmmm, the twins are napping and Hunter is sitting in his tent in the living room. There are dozens of things I should/could be doing, but that doesn't motivate me to do them does it? I got my foot x-rayed today and there may be a stress fracture above where I had the seperation break before...peachy! I see the chiropractor on Monday, maybe then this headache will go away! There has been a funky dark cloud hanging over my head for the better part of this week. I am aggravated, tired, depressed. Everything sucks, and I don't have the energy to care.
Yet I have managed to go to my JACKPOTT ( Jax parents of Twins & Triplets) meetings, cook for a family who just had twins, deal with my own family and household, and smile when neccesary. The negative seems to outweigh the positive and all the chamomille tea in the world doesn't seem to help. Maybe it would if I could drown people in it! Ok, OK.. I almost didn't mean that..
It doesn't seem to be just me, there just seems to be so much negative stuff going on. Dori says it is the cycle of the moon and Taurus is coming, which will put things in control.. ( I informed her Brian is Taurus and he is not always in control! And he can stir things up quicker than Pooh sneaking honey from a bee's nest!) Well, get out the red cape and bring the Bull on!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well I think another Savannah weekend is soon to be in order. Love ya. Nance